I hope you have a person or 2 praying for you. In today’s busy world, people are limited in availability, memory, and understanding of your life. So, committed intercession is valued and precious – a wonderful gift! But it is limited . . . because people are limited.
There is another person – very dependable, not limited, available continually – who is praying for you night and day: Jesus.
- He intercedes all the time for you.
- He is available 24/7.
- His memory is perfect.
- His attention to detail is impeccable.
- He understands every life situation.
- Jesus is with you always and loves you with an everlasting love. No one has ever loved you – or will ever love you – as much and as perfectly as Jesus.
Not only does He pray for you with deep understanding. Jesus is able to save you completely from your sins and save in every life situation you must navigate.
Saving You From Sin
If you have trusted Jesus for forgiveness, His blood covers every sin you have committed. And it covers every future sin you will commit if you confess it and are repentant. (1 John 1:9) Saving you from sin also means you trust Jesus to give you eternal life. It does not mean taking you out of the sinful world (yet). You will live in this broken world until you die or Jesus returns.
Saving You In Every Life Issue
Jesus is saving you in each life issue you must address and manage. This does not mean taking you out of the issue (necessarily). You get to see His grace and power made alive in a million ways as you trust Him to help you in your problems and difficulties. In all these things, in all the nitty-gritty, you are more than a conqueror. (Rom. 8:37)
Jesus Does Even More For You
Jesus is holy, blameless, pure, set apart, exalted, and super powerful. He is your continual Companion, Friend, and Counselor. Because He is a human person like you, Jesus knows loneliness, sadness, disappointment, mistreatment, alienation, suffering. This unique combination makes Him a perfect Intercessor for you. As your Intercessor, He is interested in your total life, every detail.
- Jesus wields His power to penetrate into your heart and habits. As you yield to Him, He enables you to overcome.
- His power cuts through deceptive schemes of the enemy and through your problems to accomplish His great purposes for your good.
- His power also touches others in a way that accomplishes His plans for your life . . . and for theirs.
- Jesus turns His Word into reality – your reality – as you trust and obey the Scriptures.
- Jesus gives you wisdom, guidance, protection, and creative ideas.
There is no one more suited or more willing to perfectly help you through each day.
- His sacrifice is done.
- His love is abundant.
- Provision is rich and full.
- Grace is more than sufficient.
- The oath of God’s Word has been fulfilled . . . all through Jesus – your perfect Intercessor forever.
He’s doing it right now. Jesus is praying for you!
Will you turn to Him? Will you trust Him? In all your life situations?
Get to know the Person who is praying for you. Draw close to Him . . . and He will draw close to you. (Ja. 4:8; Heb. 10:22)
Article developed from Heb. 7:23-28.
Additional articles about how much GOD LOVES YOU!
SIGN UP on my email list to receive a FREE ebook on how to get into God’s Word with your super busy life. Also, you will receive notice of blog posts on managing your life.
Share on Social Media: